Abraham-Hicks Discussion Home
 Search       Members   Calendar   Help   Home 
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 

I WANT $50 MILLION!!
 Moderated by: Marc, Leslie, David  
 New Topic   Reply   Print 
AuthorPost
mickeymind
Member
 

Joined: Wed Nov 4th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 25
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 12:07 am
 Quote  Reply 
ok fellow abers, someone just exclaimed to you, I want 50 Million Dollars!, what's the best advice you can give them to attain it?

sarahumbrella
Member


Joined: Thu Oct 29th, 2009
Location: Victoria, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 78
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 12:14 am
 Quote  Reply 
you've finished step one, the universe is already on step two, now it's just up to you to allow that beautiful, wonderful, fun-to-spend money into your experience :)

mollyapple
Member


Joined: Sun Aug 30th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 273
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 01:21 am
 Quote  Reply 
Ask yourself why you want it.  Honestly, detailed, getting into the feeling place......this is an "emotional journey" rather than an "action journey".  Where do you vibrate on the subject of money?  What does having money mean to you?  In what ways do you experience that meaning and feeling in your life already? 

My favorite quote from today:

'Hold the vision and trust that the Universe will acclimate to your vision. Hold the vision and trust the process.'

Trusting the process is step 3......allowing by reducing/removing resistance.  That means seeing yourself as abundant, ceasing to complain, worry, stress about money.  Stop feeling envious of people with more than you.  All of that kind of thinking is not in alignment with the having of money.

Evey
Member


Joined: Fri Aug 7th, 2009
Location: Orlando, Florida USA
Posts: 2666
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 02:43 am
 Quote  Reply 
It is done...now let it in by practicing the art of allowing.

::boatwave::woohoo

 

What I great idea..i think i will do it!
::LOL

Renaissance
Member


Joined: Sun Oct 11th, 2009
Location: Iowa USA
Posts: 196
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 02:52 am
 Quote  Reply 
mollyapple wrote: Ask yourself why you want it.  Honestly, detailed, getting into the feeling place......this is an "emotional journey" rather than an "action journey".  Where do you vibrate on the subject of money?  What does having money mean to you?  In what ways do you experience that meaning and feeling in your life already? 

My favorite quote from today:

'Hold the vision and trust that the Universe will acclimate to your vision. Hold the vision and trust the process.'

Trusting the process is step 3......allowing by reducing/removing resistance.  That means seeing yourself as abundant, ceasing to complain, worry, stress about money.  Stop feeling envious of people with more than you.  All of that kind of thinking is not in alignment with the having of money.


I love this Mollyapple.  Totally agree!

Much love,
~Amber  :kiss:

xxrivmanxx
Member


Joined: Thu May 3rd, 2007
Location: Auburn, New York USA
Posts: 333
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 03:01 am
 Quote  Reply 
Unless they are already a millonaire, I might say to them "Good luck with the quantum leap."

jonh21
Member


Joined: Sun Jul 6th, 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 342
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 03:10 am
 Quote  Reply 
I want 1 Billion Dollars !

mickeymind
Member
 

Joined: Wed Nov 4th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 25
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 03:12 am
 Quote  Reply 
so are you saying its a quantum leap because its not possible? what would you suggest then?

xxrivmanxx
Member


Joined: Thu May 3rd, 2007
Location: Auburn, New York USA
Posts: 333
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 03:41 am
 Quote  Reply 
mickeymind wrote: so are you saying its a quantum leap because its not possible? what would you suggest then?



Of course it's possible. There are a lot of people in the world that have at least $50 million. An important question might be... Do you think it's possible? Where are you now? Is the next logical step $50 million or is it $10 million or $1 million or $10 thousand? The answer to that is really not my business.

 What do you think is possible and why? Can you make a list of reasons with lots of details why you think the number you picked is possible? Do you have past experiences of manifestations as a result of your deliberate focus? Have you started small and worked your way up? If you have, the process is the same. If you haven't, then $50 million might be a very challenging place to start. But not impossible. But I'm not going to show you my $50 million. I would seek advice from someone that has personal experience with the results you are looking for through the method you are interested in.

If it were me, I might ask something like, "Has anyone here decided they want $50 million and then it manifested?" And if anyone talks about wanting something and then pop, it happened,  without being able to give you specific details about the specific thoughts and feelings of their emotional journey, then it's not going to be very helpful. It's just another testimonial.

So, if I were you I probably wouldn't even take my advice because I don't really have those details for you. I'm sure someone out there does though.

Cheers,

Rick

Revelation
Member


Joined: Tue Jan 27th, 2009
Location: Central, Illinois USA
Posts: 251
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 04:32 am
 Quote  Reply 
Forget about it and go about your daily business looking for things to enjoy.  It will come to you in an effortless manner.

Chariot
Member


Joined: Tue Sep 1st, 2009
Location: California USA
Posts: 277
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 04:33 am
 Quote  Reply 
"It is as easy to create a castle as a button. It's just a matter of whether you're focused on a castle or a button."

"It is as easy to create a castle as a button. It's just a matter of whether you're focused on a castle or a button."

"It is as easy to create a castle as a button. It's just a matter of whether you're focused on a castle or a button."

"It is as easy to create a castle as a button. It's just a matter of whether you're focused on a castle or a button."

"It is as easy to create a castle as a button. It's just a matter of whether you're focused on a castle or a button."

"It is as easy to create a castle as a button. It's just a matter of whether you're focused on a castle or a button."

"It is as easy to create a castle as a button. It's just a matter of whether you're focused on a castle or a button."

Join in the chant!


Chariot
Member


Joined: Tue Sep 1st, 2009
Location: California USA
Posts: 277
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 04:40 am
 Quote  Reply 
Quantum leaps are possible because they happen all the time. The mother lifting a car off her child is an example of a quantum leap. The great thing about money quantum leaps is that once the money is created, it is done.

What someone else believes is possible or not is none of my business. I am already a millionaire because I own an entire planet upon which to play and experience life.

Quantum leaps are possible because they happen all the time.

Quantum leaps are possible because they happen all the time.

Quantum leaps are possible because they happen all the time.

Quantum leaps are possible because they happen all the time.

Quantum leaps are possible because they happen all the time.

Being able to express myself here in physical form is an example of my own personal quantum leap. Therefore I know it's totally possible.  

I only have to experience the money quantum leap once and the money is mine and I love knowing that.

I only have to experience the money quantum leap once and the money is mine and I love knowing that

I only have to experience the money quantum leap once and the money is mine and I love knowing that

I only have to experience the money quantum leap once and the money is mine and I love knowing that

I only have to experience the money quantum leap once and the money is mine and I love knowing that




:shock::shock::shock:


Last edited on Fri Dec 4th, 2009 04:54 am by Chariot

jonh21
Member


Joined: Sun Jul 6th, 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 342
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 06:08 am
 Quote  Reply 
That's another point !
If we hold the belief that quantum leaps are RARE.
They will be.

If we allow ourselves to think anything is possible and that there is NO RIGHT WAY to get from X(lack) to Y(abundance) then...

You get the picture.

You will always get your desire through the least resistant way.

TryAgain
Member


Joined: Mon May 4th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 1221
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 11:06 am
 Quote  Reply 
Regarding the Quantum Leap aspect of this....besides doing the emotional work, which mollyapple summed up so well...you CAN spend as much time as possible in the richest part of town and observe people buying jewelry and furs and limited production cars and sipping coffee in Italian suits discussing multi-million dollar deals, etc etc etc.

My husband and I moved to one of the better parts of town and although we pay very high rent, it is worth it to not be able to walk down the street without seeing something to appreciate and visualize for yourself. I often spend time on walks through a nearby neighborhood that is our miniature Beverly Hills, near the places where Heads of State come to visit and where jewelry stores outnumber all other stores. We also often head down to the piers to check out the luxury yachts. When you see how many million dollar yachts are down there, you really get a sense of how common money is and how common it is to have alot of it.

STOP EXCLUDING YOURSELF FROM WEALTH!!!  Head up high and join in with the wealthy...soon you'll be saying "Cristal's on ME!"

cara
Member


Joined: Wed Oct 22nd, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 1348
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 02:33 pm
 Quote  Reply 
mickeymind wrote:  I want 50 Million Dollars!, what's the best advice you can give them to attain it?


::cool... "What would you buy?"

"But there’s not one in a million of you who has opened enough outlets for that money to flow. You say, "I want ten kazillion dollars to come to me!" And we say, "What would you do with it?" And you can only tell us what you would do with a few thousand. "Oh, I’d get out of debt," you say limply. "I’d buy a new car," you say limply.

We say, "You’re asking for millions and you’re only spewing ten thousand to the borders of the Universe." In other words, there’s a tremendous imbalance. You’ve got to blast those Energy Dollars out there. ::rocket"I’d do this. ::moneyI’d do this.::dancer I’d do this.::wide

 I’d do THIS.::singer I’d do THIS. ::woohooI’d do THIS. ::grapevine

I’D DO THIS!" ::boatwave

And, in the identifying of what you would do, you open valves. You create Energy vortexes. You create a funneling sensation that literally sucks, from the boundaries of the Universe, circumstances and events that will satisfy your desire."

Abraham- Phoenix 26/04/94

angelman66
Member


Joined: Tue Dec 11th, 2007
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA
Posts: 1761
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 02:54 pm
 Quote  Reply 
How does being a billionnaire FEEL?

I wonder that really, really feels like...THAT kind of physical freedom...any material thing you want in the blink of an eye...every creature comfort and convenience...scores of people to grant every request...hmmmm...what would that FEEL like that I could relate to???

We need to access the feelings NOW that those billionnaires enjoy...

-Chris

Evey
Member


Joined: Fri Aug 7th, 2009
Location: Orlando, Florida USA
Posts: 2666
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 06:10 pm
 Quote  Reply 
I start off with how does a multi-millionaire feel as she creates more channels for abundance...oh...how fun to get busy creating channels for expansion. I can just feel it, creating and investing and I'd start off with real estate right now and cash flow until the market comes back. Great single family homes in good school districts..whoohoo!

Celeste
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 22nd, 2009
Location: Forests, Fields, Lakes And Mountains, Oregon USA
Posts: 538
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 06:31 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Cara wrote:And, in the identifying of what you would do, you open valves. You create Energy vortexes. You create a funneling sensation that literally sucks, from the boundaries of the Universe, circumstances and events that will satisfy your desire."
How interesting to run across this thread this morning.  Earlier today, instead of doing a BOPA page, I decided to write a page on "Why I love having hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank."  And then I wrote exactly what it was like to wake up in that feeling, to go through my morning with that feeling, to plan my day with that feeling.  (In the process, there were a couple sentences that really resonated with me.)

I don't need millions to have the freedom of life I envision, a few hundred thousand will work perfectly!  As Abraham says, let the money and joyous experiences coming into your life be like breathing ... in and out, in and out, in and out.

And of course in my page I included an Abraham Mediterranean cruise, and my turn at the hotseat! ::devil

youtooaregod
Member


Joined: Tue Jan 29th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 97
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 07:14 pm
 Quote  Reply 
cara wrote:

And, in the identifying of what you would do, you open valves. You create Energy vortexes. You create a funneling sensation that literally sucks, from the boundaries of the Universe, circumstances and events that will satisfy your desire."

Abraham- Phoenix 26/04/94

What a brilliant quote!  Never heard that one before.  Thank you for posting!

WellBeing
Member


Joined: Fri Oct 31st, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 281
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Dec 4th, 2009 07:36 pm
 Quote  Reply 
angelman66 wrote:
How does being a billionnaire FEEL?

I wonder that really, really feels like...THAT kind of physical freedom...any material thing you want in the blink of an eye...every creature comfort and convenience...scores of people to grant every request...hmmmm...what would that FEEL like that I could relate to???

We need to access the feelings NOW that those billionnaires enjoy...

-Chris


I love this question, Chris, because it reminds me of the many instances I take for granted in day-to-day life.

What are conditions that billionaires might have that I'd like to access? Let's see....

Billionaire's experience: A trained culinary staff to cook what I want. (I always go to the food first. <hehe> )

My day-to-day experience: When I go to a restaurant, there's an enitre staff whose sole goal is to provide me with a meal of my liking. In fact, the chef has printed out a list of items which best use his talents, to make my choice easier for me. If I'm spending money in a restaurant, I usually have a several restaurants to choose from, so I can say I have several culinary staffs--each with their expertise--at my beck-and-call.

Billionaire's experience: A household staff to do, say, my laundry.

My day-to-day experience: When I bring clothes to the dry-cleaner, they make it so easy for me. I give them my clothes, my phone number and any special instructions and it's done! (Hmmm, where've I heard that before?) They can almost always accomodate my schedule and, thanks to the phone number, I don't have to bring the ticket.

Billionaire's experience: A driver, you say?

My day-to-day experience: Now that you mention it, I am, at this very minute being driven to work. Granted, I'm on the streetcar, but I can imagine that I'm experiencing the same freedom from driving in order to do something that would me feel better (responding to you and basking in my Well-Being), much like I'd imagine our Billionaire enjoys.

Billionaire's experience: Anything desired is instantly given, with perfect ease and in perfect order.

My day-to-day experience: Abraham promises that this is exactly how the LoA and my UM works. And, because it's Law, it works not only for our Billionaire but for you and me as well. And we're learning each day, with each post, how to better work with this Law so that it serves us and with our UM's, our EGS's and our IB's to access not only our fortunes but our Well-Beings as well.

Since I've spent more than 17, 34, 68 seconds basking here on the similarities between my Now and a Billionaire's experiences, I've attracted to me another thought: I have been lucky enough to have enjoyed experences of abundance and, by reliving those memories, I'm also reactivating those vibrations. While I'm going to bask thusly in private, maybe reactivating your own memories will help you get into the Billionaire vibe in your Now. Let me know if it works for you!

Paul.


 Current time is 06:53 pm
Page:    1  2  3  Next Page Last Page  


 

 




Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez